I’m passionate about graphic design and video/film production. Now with 15 years of experience, I’ve just about done it all. I’ve been very fortunate to have been employed by some amazing companies and worked with equally amazing people.
Currently as a Freelancer in graphic design and video/film production, my current primary clients are The Milford Bank, since February of 2020; Best Lawyers, since April of 2019; and Tim Collins Solo Performer, since January of 2015.
My skill set showcases extensive knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Mailchimp, and Microsoft Office. I’m a self-starter with great communication skills and a love of collaboration in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, after all the years I’ve spent in this field, my passion to perpetually be learning increases consistently.
Freelancer In Graphic Design and Video/Film Production
Milford, CT • Apr 2019-present
• Print/Branding: Logos, magazine/book/newspaper layouts, marketing materials, postcards, business cards, press kits, brochures, flyers
• Digital/Social Media: Web graphics, Facebook cover/event art, marketing brochures, magazine online editions
• Email Marketing: Mailchimp
• Video/Film: Corporate video, feature films, theatrical trailers, animated logos
• Current primary clients: The Milford Bank (Feb 2020 to present): Marketing materials, video production, newsletters, postcards, social media graphics • Best Lawyers (Apr 2019 to present): Ad design, print and digital • Tim Collins Solo Performer (Jan 2015 to present): Promotional videos, logo development, postcards, social media graphics
Senior Graphic Designer
Brooklyn, NY • Apr 2013-Apr 2019
• Art direction and graphic design of Best Lawyers regional publications as well as U.S. News & World Report annual titles—design all editorial pages and client ads, format listings, retouch photos, create or recreate client logos, preflight supplied materials.
• Create/export all pdfs according to printer specifications, upload files to printer.
• Graphic design of marketing/promotional materials, interactive sales pdfs, client portfolios.
• Prepare on-line editions of all publications—create high-resolution pdfs with hyperlinks for all client ads and enhanced listings.
• Correspond with several departments—production, editorial, printer, account executives—to ensure strict deadlines are upheld.
• Conceptualize and produce videos to correspond with Best Lawyers publication release dates and to help strategize ventures with U.S. News & World Report.
Stage Left Studio
Artist In Residence/Box Office Associate
NY, NY • Mar 2007-Jul 2015
• Art direction and graphic design of theater material—logos, postcards, web graphics, programs, flyers, bookmarks, banner ads, press releases, press kits, and business cards.
• Box office associate for a 45-seat Midtown theater—meet/greet patrons, sell tickets and refreshments, manage and create reservation lists and box office reports, answer general inquiries about the theater.