I’m passionate about graphic design and video/film production. Now with 20 years of experience, I’ve just about done it all. I’ve been very fortunate to have been employed by some amazing companies and worked with equally amazing people.
Currently as a Freelancer in graphic design and video/film production, I maintain a variety of clients, most notably The Milford Bank and Best Lawyers.
My skill set showcases extensive knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Mailchimp, and Microsoft Office.
Freelancer / The Milford Bank (primary client)
In Graphic Design and Video/Film Production
Milford, CT • Apr 2019-present
• Print [magazine/newspaper/book layouts, logos, newsletters, buck slips, postcards, business cards, press kits, brochures, flyers, etc.]
• Digital/Social Media [online magazine/newspaper editions, interactive PDFs, web graphics, Facebook pages, create/maintain YouTube and Vimeo channels]
• Email Marketing [Mailchimp]
• Video/Film [corporate video, feature films, theatrical trailers, animated logos]
• Current clients: The Milford Bank, Best Lawyers, Tim Collins Solo Performer.
Senior Graphic Designer
Brooklyn, NY • Apr 2013-Apr 2019
• Art direction and graphic design of Best Lawyers regional publications as well as U.S. News & World Report annual titles—design all editorial pages and client ads, format listings, retouch photos, create or recreate client logos, preflight supplied materials.
• Create/export all pdfs according to printer specifications, upload files to printer.
• Graphic design of marketing/promotional materials, interactive sales pdfs, client portfolios.
• Prepare on-line editions of all publications—create high-resolution pdfs with hyperlinks for all client ads and enhanced listings.
• Correspond with several departments—production, editorial, printer, account executives—to ensure strict deadlines are upheld.
• Conceptualize and produce videos to correspond with Best Lawyers publication release dates and to help strategize ventures with U.S. News & World Report.
Stage Left Studio
Artist In Residence/Box Office Associate
NY, NY • Mar 2007-Jul 2015
• Art direction and graphic design of theater material—logos, postcards, web graphics, programs, flyers, bookmarks, banner ads, press releases, press kits, and business cards.
• Box office associate for a 45-seat Midtown theater—meet/greet patrons, sell tickets and refreshments, manage and create reservation lists and box office reports, answer general inquiries about the theater.