I’m passionate about graphic design and production. And now with over 15 years of experience, I’ve just about done it all. My repertoire has included everything from magazine and newspaper layouts to postcards and business cards to Facebook cover images and everything in between. I have been very fortunate as well to have been employed by some amazing companies and worked with equally amazing people.
Currently as a Freelancer in graphic design and video/film production, I maintain a variety of clients, most notably The Resident, a bi-weekly newspaper, and Tim Collins, Solo Performer. As the senior graphic designer at Best Lawyers, I conceptualized and produced several monthly publications as well as annual titles in conjunction with U.S. News & World Report. Additionally, I created marketing and promotional materials to facilitate company-wide campaigns and supplement the amazing work of our sales force. In early 2018, I introduced and spearheaded the use of video as an invaluable tool to increase product knowledge and brand awareness. As the artist in residence at Stage Left Studio, a midtown theater, I designed marketing and promotional materials for the theater’s shows as well as served as a box office associate. At Macfadden Performing Arts Media, I performed as the graphic artist and production manager of several monthly titles including Dance Spirit, Dance Teacher, and American Cheerleader.
My skill set showcases thorough knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat, with increasing capabilities in Premiere Pro, After Effects, WordPress, and Mailchimp, as well as a healthy proficiency in Microsoft Office.
My graphic design work is divided into three categories—PRINT (magazines, postcards, press kits, business cards), DIGITAL (social media event art, banner ads, online magazine editions, marketing brochures), and EMAIL MARKETING (daily, weekly, monthly email campaigns). Below is my full resume. Cheers and thanks for visiting!
In Graphic Design and Video/Film Production
West Haven, CT • Apr 2019-present
• Print (magazine layouts, postcards, logos, press kits, business cards, etc)
• Digital (social media event art, web graphics, interactive pdfs, online editions, etc)
• Email marketing (Mailchimp)
• Video/film (corporate video, feature films, theatrical trailers, animated logos)
• Current clients include layout/production of The Resident newspaper (Stonington) and video production/postcards for Tim Collins Solo Performer.
Senior Graphic Designer
Brooklyn, NY • Apr 2013-Apr 2019
• Art direction and graphic design of Best Lawyers regional publications as well as U.S. News & World Report annual titles—design all editorial pages and client ads, format listings, retouch photos, create or recreate client logos, preflight supplied materials.
• Create/export all pdfs according to printer specifications, upload files to printer.
• Graphic design of marketing/promotional materials, interactive sales pdfs, client portfolios.
• Prepare on-line editions of all publications—create high-resolution pdfs with hyperlinks for all client ads and enhanced listings.
• Correspond with several departments—production, editorial, printer, account executives—to ensure strict deadlines are upheld.
• Conceptualize and produce videos to correspond with Best Lawyers publication release dates and to help strategize ventures with U.S. News &
Stage Left Studio
Artist In Residence/Box Office Associate
NY, NY • Mar 2007-Jul 2015
• Art direction and graphic design of theater material—logos, postcards, web graphics, programs, flyers, bookmarks, banner ads, press releases, press kits, and business cards.
• Box office associate for a 45-seat Midtown theater—meet/greet patrons, sell tickets and refreshments, manage and create reservation lists and box office reports, answer general inquiries about the theater.
Macfadden Performing Arts Media
Production Manager/Graphic Designer
NY, NY • Nov 2004-Nov 2011
• Production manager for several monthly titles—Dance Spirit, Dance Teacher, Dance Magazine, American Cheerleader, Cheer Biz News, et al.
• Graphic design of client ads, marketing/promotional materials, listings sections.
• Preflight supplied materials.
• Correspond with several departments—pre-press, printer, editorial, art department, account executives, circulation department.